Responsive Advertisement

Tìm Kiếm

Friday, December 11, 2015

Oriland Starry Revolution


Tittle : Origami Starry Revolution
Auhtor : Yuri & Katrin Shumakov
Languages : English
Pages : 85
Publish : 2014
ISBN 13 : 978 1500603618
ISBN 10 : 1500603619

Origami Starry Revolution continues the Action Origami Series by the Oriland authors and shows you how to fold astonishing origami designs out of simple modules!

Swirl Star Designs, Lotus Star Designs and Ray Star Designs are chains of related models, evolving from stars made out of a few modules through more complex forms to exciting toruses that can be revolved with a mesmerizing effect!























































































10 comments:

  1. please send to me quyquybangbang@gmail.com
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send to me agarcesv@gmail.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend, it is my humble request please send me the link of Origami Starry Revolution to my email address "tayyabflinno@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send it to me here z81hks@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Share mình ebook này với, cảm ơn nhiều.. Loccnp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send for me wenyuanzhifeng@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send for me morenoruizjose@gmail.com
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send for me morenoruizjose@gmail.com
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send me the link of this book (Starry Revolution by Yuri & Kartin Shumakov) here :- tripathimayank216@gmail.com

    I really need this book...

    ReplyDelete

Các bạn hãy trả lời Mail để nhận sách miễn phí nha

Văn Bản

RubyBook

Chào mừng các bạn đến với trang blog của mình.Nếu cần những cuốn sách nào theo yêu cầu của các bạn xin gửi mail cho mình theo địa chỉ mail bên dưới nhé




Liên Hệ Với Chúng Tôi

Name

Email *

Message *